Champion Flour Milling Ltd are owned by Nisshin Seifun Group in Japan.
They are involved in flour milling. They operate 24/7 in 2 shifts of 12 hours per day, although they only work a total of 9.5 hours as they have 5 extended breaks. Workers do 4 days on, 3 days off.
- Appointment: 45 mins Nurse + 15 mins Dr
- Click for medical form OLD-Pre-Med-Fitness-for-Appointment-form
Services provided by Doctors on Riccarton
- Pre-employment medicals
- ACC consultation
Appointments will be booked by one of the following HOD staff members:-
- Urine Drug Screening – if these are non neg for marijuana, it is company policy to NOT WORRY about it
if these are non neg for any other drug, then SEND URINE TO LAB – but this must be done by a nurse who has Chain of Custody certification ie Selena, Lynne, Vivian and Carolyn
- Visual Acuity – Aided and unaided, Colour Vision
- BP and pulse rate
- Spirometry only if required – Selena or Vivian for this
- Xray only if required
- Check systems. It is not necessary to do any blood tests UNLESS Dr feels it is necessary.
- For Return to Work after Injury or Illness – company processes CARE-Process
- For ACC CARE-5B-Work-Capabilities-Statement
Medical Service Fee $20
Urine drug test $35
All invoices are to be sent to:
email@example.com with the reference 537655 and patient last name
Health, Safety and Environmental Co-ordinator
Champion Flour Milling Ltd