Get Phone Health Advice
- When we are closed, our phones are diverted to Homecare Medical, a nurse-operated answering service. They can offer phone advice.
- Healthline 0800 611 116 – If you or someone in your family is feeling unwell and you’re not sure what to do or if you are not sure whether you need to see a doctor, you can call Healthline. It’s a free phone service that you can call anytime of the day or night.
- COVID Healthline 0800 358 5453 – If you or someone in your family is unwell with COVID infection and you’re not sure what to do, you can call COVID Healthline. It’s a free phone service that you can call anytime.
- Plunketline 0800 933 922 – If you need advice and information on parenting issues and your child’s health and wellbeing.
- Need to talk? – Free call or text 1737 – anytime of the day 24/7, if you’re feeling out-of-sorts, overwhelmed, anxious, a bit down or just need someone to talk to. You’ll talk or text with a trained counsellor. Calls and texts are free and confidential.
Click HERE for other helplines that you can also call for support, information and help.